It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Observability Engineer (Front End)
Our largest Beaverton area client is looking for an Observability Engineer to join their team!
• 2+ years of experience as a highly productive developer with front-end technologies
• Full-stack front-end developer with experience in React/Redux, Express, Node.js
• UI / UX projects with strong charting / visualization / graphical skills
Engineer responsibilities include the following:
• Write reusable, tested, and efficient software code and scripts
• Write automated tests to validate changes, and ideally in an automated fashion, test those changes
• Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems and code defects
• Use a variety of tools to manage source code, builds, and deployments
Please send your resume to Alexie at email@example.com
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com
Apply for Observability Engineer (Front End)
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search