Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our startup client is looking for a UX/UI Designer for a 6 month contract to hire opportunity in SF.
• Design elegant flows and interactions for iOS, Android, mobile web and emails
• Prototype interactions and launch new product features
• Design and conduct user research across important product areas
• Execute in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity
• Partner with Product, Engineering, Data, Customer Happiness and Marketing teams to define problems and map user flows
• 2+ years UI/UX design experience bachelors degree in markteing or ux/ui, or related fields
• 2+ years usability study/research experience
• Lo-fi and hi-fi prototyping skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience in Zeplin, Sketch, or like-kind design tools
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# 17314.
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for UX/UI Designer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search