Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Required / Desired:
- Copy Proofreading and correcting of all types of docs that go online, internal and external
- 3-5+ years experience in Content, building landing pages in marketing/industry
- Adobe Experience Manager - experience
- AEM Digital Asset Management - experience, building landing pages in AEM 6.2+
- Strong collaboration and project management experience
- Ability to follow through with projects even under ambiguity
- Experience with project management tools such as: Google Sheets, Google Docs, JIRA, Dropbox, Dropbox Paper, Maniphest/Phabricator, etc.
- BA or BS Degree preferred
- Manage a running list of landing pages that need to be built, fixed, or updated
- Prioritize work requests in an organized and timely manner
- Manage end-to-end production of landing pages based on specifications received from Marketing partners
- Collaborate with publishing, design and marketing teams
- Implement A/B tests
- Upload English and localized design assets (PNG, JPEG, GIF, etc.) to asset manager (AEM DAM)
- Submit localization jobs (Smartling)
- Work with internal company tools to request pages to be pushed live/published
- Collaborate with SEO to execute on SEO hygiene fixes, such as status code errors, internal linking issues, improper use of robots meta tags, and other HTTP specifications
Apply for Proofreader
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search