Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
• Experience performing hands-on equipment maintenance.
• Experience determining the causes of electronics failures, using such tools as digital voltmeters and oscilloscopes.
• Ability to develop rapport with client management and maintain strong working relationships.
• Ability to analyze and prioritize information, distilling it to the critical issues and drawing accurate conclusions.
• Skilled use of database, spreadsheet, and word-processing software to prepare statistical and written reports with varying degrees of complexity and detail for management.
• Customer Service Skills and Personality required.
• BS Degree in Engineering is a plus.
• Processing or Industrial machine knowledge.
• Installation, maintenance, and repair of industrial packaging machinery.
• Troubleshoot failures and take corrective action.
• Work in the field at customer locations – Must have the ability to Travel, and work independently/unsupervised on projects.
• Ability to travel 100% to job sites throughout North America. (Must have a valid State Driver’s License or U.S. Passport to fly.)
• Customer-Service – Work hand-in-hand with customers.
• Timely submission of job related paperwork with use of MS Office, etc...
• Overtime will probably be expected with work hours of 8-5, somewhat flex, may be able to start earlier and leave once OT is completed.
Apply for Field Service Rep
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search