Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client’s HR Operations team has a new opening for a Program Manager to join its team. This person will provide coordination and administration support to the HR Operations team and ensure all employees receive amazing service from the HR department. This is a great role for someone looking to start a career in human resources, is highly organized and detailed oriented, and who is looking to add to the fun energy of this lean team. This position reports to the Manager of HR Operations and is located in our Santa Clara, CA headquarters.
• Administer & maintain data in Human Resources Information System (HRIS), Workday, and complete Employee Change of Status forms for use in updating changes in the system. Notify IT to update these changes in Outlook.
• Manage immigration program for new hires and existing employee base.
• Conduct weekly new hire orientation and own onboarding administrative processes including E-Verify, onboarding paperwork, and update accordingly.
• Coordinate new hire-manager lunches and produce New Hire and employee Honor Roll slides for lobby display.
• Generate and maintain I-9 and other HR related files and forms. Reverify I-9s on an as needed basis.
• Manage the organization of the HR file room and file documents into digital and physical personnel files.
• Manage SOX compliance for HR Operations. Provide supports to internal and external auditors, as needed.
• Manage the immigration program for employees, along with updating and maintaining all immigration files.
• Prepare term packets and coordinate last paychecks for terminating employees. Update contact information of terminated emails and coordinate last paychecks as required by state laws. Submit termination tickets.
• Complete all employment verifications for both present and past employees.
• Schedule training sessions and meeting logistics for HR related programs and company-wide events.
• Assist with Benefits Administration, track and audit invoices, answer employee questions, and plan our annual open enrollment activities.
• Assist with Benefit and Wellness programs, including conducting employee wellness and perk surveys, administer sponsored Wellness/Perk/Fitness Events (blood drive, flu shot clinic, fitness programs, employee discount programs).
• Maintain compliance posters for all US work sites and work with office managers to post accordingly.
• Help to answer any employee questions and refer them appropriately. Other administration and coordination duties as necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of equivalent related training or work experience.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, teamwork and organization skills.
• Immigration process knowledge.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and communicate with tact and diplomacy.
• Consistent ability to positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment.
• Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
• Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and ability to work with different systems.
• High motivation and commitment to getting the job done.
Apply for HR Program Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search