Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Sales Engineer / Technical Account Manager
We have a great opportunity for a Sales Engineer/Technical Account Manager for our client in Fremont. Our client is looking for someone with a proven track record who can hit the ground running and generate leads, qualify, and prototype for prospective clients. Our client is an =established leader in their field with over 35 years in the industry!
• Product Development Knowledge (Silicon Valley, Domestic US)
o Rest of the world preferred, Asian market big plus
• Proven sales/rep/engineering track record
• Knowledge of emerging markets, products, development cycles, current markets and trends, company histories, etc…
• Driver’s License and U.S. Passport
• Experience selling large equipment
• Trade Show experience
• Design engineering firm or product development company history
• Promote company’s development and manufacturing services to companies in the semiconductor, medical device, solar, energy storage, automotive, and emerging technology markets
• Lead sale(s) from prospecting, to facilitating and conducting onsite presentations, qualifying potential projects, setting sales strategy, and closing deals
• Maintain consistent touch with existing customers, contacts, and referral sources through value-added activities
• Collaborate with Project Management to determine customer priorities and trade-offs between features, schedule, risk, and price; and seek to minimize churn in the proposal cycle
• Support outbound, inbound, and event marketing (seminars, events, tradeshows)
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Kyle firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO#17199
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Technical Sales Rep / A.M. / Sales Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search