Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
- BSEE or MSEE, PhD, or CTO with a strong technical aptitude towards engineering principles, especially in the CAN bus Engineering/Design space
- Proficiency and experience with OBDII and J1939
- Ability to Code/Program/Embedded SW knowledge
- Understands manufacturer-specific protocols and how to write new lines of code relative to protocols
- ECU (Engine Control Unit) experience
- Automotive Industry experience
- SW Languages - may use what engineer most prefers
- A trustworthy candidate who can work independently and efficiently
- Executed NDA required prior to an interview
- Write Code/Program processor for the upcoming 2020 feature
- (Patented speed prevention feature)
- Write for a CAN bus network for OBDII and J1939
- Integrate the CAN bus NW for active use
- Review manufacturer protocols
- Safely deploy the feature set and conduct testing of prototype or revised product, for release to users
- Make feature board-compatible
- Work with the current source code for embedded software
- Work under the business direction of CEO, but will be the Lead Engineer for this feature development
- Work with a small team and other engineering partners
Apply for CAN bus Engineer/CTO
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search