Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Required / Desired:
- Experienced Tableau Dashboard Developer.
- Must have 3+ years of experience developing Tableau dashboards.
- Expertise in visually representing complex databases to develop relevant charts, graphs & tabular data.
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate complex solutions well.
- Experience with HR and Recruiting data a plus.
- Experience analyzing structured and unstructured data using SQL, R, and/or Python; a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree Strongly Preferred.
- This role will be focused on strengthening company's self-service dashboarding capabiities within HR and Recruiting.
- Develop dashboards visualizing a wide variety of topics across Recruiting and HR (attrition, hiring, diversity, internal mobility, etc...).
- Partner with stakeholders across the enterprise to understand data needs and define self-service reporting solutions.
- Iterate on and consolidate existing dashboards using Tableau best-practices in performance-tuning and user-centric design, proactive alerts, etc...
- Assist in data validation and data clean up requests as needed
Apply for Tableau Developer - BF
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search