Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
QA Test Automation Engineer
TOP 4 SKILLS:
2. Selenium WebDriver
3. Automation Frameworks
• SQA and/or Test Engineering experience – Hands-On – 3-5+ Years
• SOA Architecture knowledge
• Web Services exp.
• REST API’s knowledge
• Cloud Computing Platforms exp.
• Able to write Test Cases and Test Plans which are designed for NW SW preferred
• NW Monitoring Tools exp preferred – e.g. IXIA, Spirent, Wire Shark, others…
• Some coding experience or knowledge preferable – to do scripting and bug fixes
• All Automation QA Test Engineering w/ Python and Selenium, working in a Test Lab
• Rare instances of manual testing
• Automate the GUI portion of framework
• Work on products and current processes being used in life-cycle dev and testing
• Use Traffic Generators/NW Monitoring Test Tools, for High Website Traffic/Protocols, such as IXIA - can be trained to a degree if not experienced w/ IXIA or other tools
Other, as needed:
• Test Network Software and Systems Software
• Test Distributed Systems
• Test Cloud-based Solutions and Applications, as Cloud Technologies get more integrated into products and new features are necessary
• Write Test Cases and Test Plans for Networking Software
• Write Test Cases for NW SW Monitoring
• Functional Testing
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Kyle at email@example.com
Please reference JO#16842KB
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for QA Test Automation Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search